Friday, February 28, 2014

Dapat E-MAIL Pelik..


Pagi ni godek-godek email yahoo, nak kemas segala benda dalam tu. Tiba-tiba ada satu e-mail yang aku dapat ni? Macam spam pun ada jugak..

Ada tak kawan-kawan blogger lain yang pernah dapat e-mail macam ni?

Kalau dapat apa yang hampa buat?


Aminata Bello

Assalamu'alaikum.Wr.Wb.

How are you my dearest,

I saw your profile today when i was searching for a muslim friend, so i became interested and decided to let you know.

I want us to be friends because i have lived a life of loneliness for a long time, i am humble and down to earth, and above all i am God fearing and dedicated in the things of Allah.
And i want a friend like that , I will tell you more about myself and send you my photos when i hear from you.

Thanks and may almighty Allah Continue to be with us.

Allah hafiz,

Hajia Aminata Bello.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.

Tengs for dropping your idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © fatimahnabila Designed by azhafizah.com